New Home Warranty Inspection in Toronto, ON
Below is what you can expect when our home inspectors perform new home warranty inspection for you.
- Pre-Delivery Inspection [PDI]
- 30-Day Inspection
- Year-End Inspection
- Major Structural Inspection [MSD]
The builder provides warranty coverage for your new home during the first two years.
New homes also have cosmetic, structural and mechanical problems that can be revealed by a home inspection.
Things to consider of adding to the website at some place at some point:
- IF YOU DON’T INSPECT YOU DON’T GET WHAT YOU EXPECT!!!
- If You Hesitate to Pay For a Professional, Consider What It May Cost You To Hire An Amateur!
- Informed buyer makes good buying decision. Your new home is your biggest investment, make sure it is as good as it seems to be with a certified home Inspector. We provide professional, unbiased inspections in the Greater Toronto Area. Our inspections are comprehensive, and involve a visual examination of the physical structure and systems. Our inspections cover hundreds of items from the ground to roof. All information is then interpreted into our comprehensive electronic report and emailed to you, giving you the necessary information to make a worry free decision with the knowledge and confidence of peace of mind.